ron-bushy-green-drums

Ron Bushy | Iron Butterfly
The Truth Matters
"Nobody Gives Their Life's Work To A Bongo Player"

Ron Bushy | Iron Butterfly

The Truth Matters

"Nobody Gives Their Life's Work To A Bongo Player"

Notice Of Registration

My name is Bongo Green. I need immediate additional legal funds, I am dealing with an ex who is very malicious for some unknown reason. This person disappeared while i was out on tour, when I came back everything I owned was gone the place empty and the lease cancelled. Since then many legal issues have come up as a result of my simply trying to get my things back and an understanding of what happened money was gone as well.

In this state they have a Magistrate system and simply put ANYONE can go to the Magistrate and swear out a warrant for some elses arrest. NO PROOF IS NEEDED they just must sign an affidavit. so someone angry with you or trying to keep you away from completing your business with them can have you arrested. She has done this once and court date is pending lawyers fees paid along with a ton of other bills helping family members . Last night I passed this person in a parking lot she drove over to me and I left as we have a restraining order. She went to the Magistrate said I contacted her and they issued ANOTHER warrant.

I need to see the new attorney tomorrow and mine is out of town for the next week. I need this attorney to talk with the Judge because these warrants require you to be held for 48 hours plus if you are arrested or surrender on a Friday its the 48 hours PLUS THE WEEKEND. I can not continue to go through this and until we start touring again I have exhausted my income as well as borrowed from friends, I now face a lot of trouble if I can not get this to help fight this second totally bogus case. I am embarrassed as we will be touring again soon but VERY VERY low on funds as a result of regular monthly bills, medical expenses and helping a sick daughter for a while now. This is a small amount but to me right now it is my salvation, I am basically hiding out until Monday and will see the lawyer tomorrow. Again I am very embarrassed not use to this time of begging but its a last resort. I have helped everyone on this end including this woman and I have left myself without the money I need. Dinner tonight Xanax, I can not go on like this. I need to be in Florida very soon and have to get my head straight and get proffesional help to save my but.

I appreciate listening to my sad story and really hope this will work. Basically I only need 50 friends etc to donate $30.00 and I can get this handled and still cover this months bills if i use what I have set aside for that I risk my car, insurance, and utilities plus could face an eviction. A small amount but a mountain now, I am so tired of borrowing and begging people It took a lot to get me to ask for this but its my last choice, I hope I can find 50 people with $30.00 to spare or more people with a smaller donation. Please feel free to check with my attorney if you feel the need, this is real thank you all.


 

From: Raymond Westin
February 25, 2020 at 1:46 PM EDT

To: Ron Bushy, Iron Butterfly Trademark Owner
Subject: MG Explanation, It's Long

▶︎ This is interesting. It’s the mind of a con man that believes he can (even now) convince and manipulate people into believing him after all this in some crazy weird way. “Enough of Ray” -singling me out as usual because I wouldn’t put up with his phony excuses. I saw him borrow from members of the band and renege on paying back. Not paying Mike Franklin and Eric after services rendered. His percussion playing was atrocious at best of times too. I teach drumming and percussion, it bugged him all the time him knowing he wasn’t fooling me.

Final straw was the Italian gig. He initially promised $2k a person, that got reduced to $1800 then $1200.
I shouldn’t have to explain any of this stuff. Singling me is probably because he never managed to get one over. Unlike the poor lady he slandered and still owes money too. He’s a con man/trickster going through life taking in whatever unscrupulous ways he can. Even now it continues, this is because he wants to get money out of Ron or Wendy for so called ‘compensation’.

Make no mistake, he’s a sociopath! I wonder who he’s working on now.

I’m a Scot, we don’t take kindly to lying manipulating scoundrels lol. Can you imagine what he must have put his poor girlfriend through before she skillfully organized clearing their apartment while he was away. She had a restraining order that he broke three times! My God, that poor girl!

I know he’s evil minded enough to meddle with whatever shows you have lined up. I would take the initiative to warn promoters and venues in advance of him.
Ray
-

Ray Weston wrote;
OCT 11, 2021, 8:40 PM

Hi Nancy,
I hope you're doing ok. Your loss will get easier with time I hope. Sincere Condolences
again from Kelly my wife, and I.

I'm sorry to bring this up. But the 'truth matters' emails that are up includes an email that I sent to Ron. If you don't mind, could you please get who ever is in charge to take my email off. It's all truthful and correct. But we know Mike Green is crazy, and possibly revengeful. He knows our address. My wife's concerned also with whatever he might conjure up reading it day after day (as I'm sure he is)

Thank you, Nancy!
Best wishes for now.
Ray

-

The Truth Matters:
Ray Weston is the same guy/drummer that sent Ron Bushy multiple messages, stating his opinion about Green via emails to both Ron and Nancy. Ray Weston referred to Green as a con-artist/sociopath (read above). Ray's messages were auto-forwarded to numerous recipients

Here's the sick part, after Ron past away, Ray Weston some how changed his mind (must have needed to pay some rent) and more over ignored his wife's previous plea NOT to have anything to do with the GreenBoy.

Ray recently made the decision to play drums in a so called 'New" Iron Butterfly band, headed by guess who? None other than Bongo Green himself. Ray, the same guy that was so worried that his Truth Matter's posted emails would somehow cause BongoGreen to go after him if he/Green ever saw what he/Ray wrote to Ron & Nancy. Ray indicated that BongoG knew his home address. His wife was not happy about the threats Green was sending to everybody. Yo Ray! Look up the definition of “Honorable”. How do you sleep at night?
Cheers, Paul

From: Raymond Weston (Iron Butterfly Drums)
Date: February, 2020 at 1:46 PM
To: Ron Bushy, Iron Butterfly Trademark Owner
Subject: MG Explanation, It's Long

▶︎ This is interesting. It’s the mind of a con man that believes he can (even now) convince and manipulate people into believing him after all this in some crazy weird way. “Enough of Ray” -singling me out as usual because I wouldn’t put up with his phony excuses. I saw him borrow from members of the band and renege on paying back. Not paying Mike Franklin and Eric after services rendered. His percussion playing was atrocious at best of times too. I teach drumming and percussion, it bugged him all the time him knowing he wasn’t fooling me.

Final straw was the Italian gig. He initially promised $2k a person, that got reduced to $1800 then $1200.
I shouldn’t have to explain any of this stuff. Singling me is probably because he never managed to get one over. Unlike the poor lady he slandered and still owes money too. He’s a con man/trickster going through life taking in whatever unscrupulous ways he can. Even now it continues, this is because he wants to get money out of Ron or Wendy for so called ‘compensation’.

Make no mistake, he’s a sociopath! I wonder who he’s working on now.

I’m a Scot, we don’t take kindly to lying manipulating scoundrels lol. Can you imagine what he must have put his poor girlfriend through before she skillfully organized clearing their apartment while he was away. She had a restraining order that he broke three times! My God, that poor girl!

I know he’s evil minded enough to meddle with whatever shows you have lined up. I would take the initiative to warn promoters and venues in advance of him.
R

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 8:25 AM Raymond Weston <ray weston> wrote:

Hello Ron,
Aww .. isn’t that nice, he’s concerned for you.. What a dick!
As you said, he has nothing, just angling for you to give him $. Extortion actually! 
Ignoring him is driving Mike more crazy. He deserves no less. 

As far as Europe goes, he upset more people with his volatile outbursts than he made friends. It’s laughable to think he could have connections there.
Ray

The Truth Matters:
Ray Weston is the same guy/drummer that sent Ron Bushy multiple messages, stating his opinion about Green via multiple emails to both Ron and Nancy. Ray Weston referred to Green as a con-artist/sociopath (read above). Ray's messages were auto-forwarded to numerous recipients

Here's the sick part, after Ron past away, Ray Weston some how changed his mind (must have needed to pay some rent) and more over ignored his wife's previous plea NOT to have anything to do with the GreenBoy.

Ray recently made the decision to play drums in a so called 'New" Iron Butterfly band, headed by guess who? None other than Bongo Green himself. Ray, the same guy that was so worried that his Truth Matter's posted emails would somehow cause BongoGreen to go after him if he/Green ever saw what he/Ray wrote to Ron & Nancy. Ray indicated that BongoG knew his home address. His wife was not happy about the threats Green was sending to everybody. Yo Ray! Look up the definition of “Honorable”. How do you sleep at night?
Cheers, Paul

 


 

Since 2014, all Nancy Bushy Incoming Email has auto-forwarded to Ron Bushy's email account's. Ron's incoming email was set to auto-forward to multiple recipients. Below are the latest incoming forwarded messages from BongoGreen.

After years of countless threats by BongoGreen- sent to Ron & Nancy Bushy (and forwarded multiple recipients), indicating he/Bongo was going to make it cost Ron& Nancy a ton in legal fees if they opposed his fraudulent illegal assignment of Ron's I.B. trademark (listen to Bongo's audio files below); BongoGreen now has changed his "Bongo Tune"... he now indicates he is very concerned that Nancy is spending too much money via her attorney to sue him. Drummer Ray Weston got it right, read what he said. Cheers, Paul

Friday, Apr 29, 2022  10:54 PM
Attention: Nancy Bushy's Attorney

Here's a suggestion as to the agreement

Your attorney's agreement although well written should not ask me to claim I committed fraud (I did not) however you have made a simple agreement a very convoluted and one sided. So here is how simple it could be. I say this in no way claiming to be an expert, but I am an expert in common sense.

                             SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT

Nancy Bushy, the Bushy Family Trust and the Estate of Ron Bushy and Michael Green enter into the following agreement. Nancy Bushy et al are Plaintiffs in an action against Michael Green, Defendant. The action is active in the United States District Court in Los Angeles and herein identified as case number ____________.

Green generally denies Bushys complaint in its entirety and admits to no wrong doing. Green has file a cross complaint against Bushy in the United States District Court in Salt Lake City Utah. herein identified as case number_____________________ These lawsuits both prosecute and defend the parties. Green currently owns the trademark  identified as Iron Butterfly USPTO records _______________
Bushy alleges Green is not the rightful owner of the mark and that the mark was wrongfully obtained, Green denies this allegation.

Regardless, all concerned parties are desirous to settle this matter and to dismiss each other with prejudice. The Plaintiffs want the trademark returned to them. Therefore without any admission of guilt or wrongdoing by all of the parties involved, the following settlement agreement is contained herein.

For the sum of $15,000 Green will immediately execute an assignment and any and all other documents needed to return the mark to Bushy and forever waive any claim or right to entitlement of the mark.

The parties both agree to dismiss any and all related legal actions against each other with prejudice and the parties further agree to release any and all heirs, agents , successors etc .

The parties agree to not make any disparaging remarks against the other party and further state that no other claims between the parties exist. The parties further agree that all areas of this settlement agreement are confidential and may not be discussed with outside person or persons.

My point with this being it really is not the major production you are trying to make it. A simple agreement structured in this fashion is commonplace


Friday, Apr 29, 2022   10:23 PM
Your settlement
Attention: Nancy Bushy's Attorney

Your offer is refused. Sadly had you brought a sensible number I would have said something different. Nancy Bushy offered $30, 0000. I knew that was nonsense from the start. So that number was never even really taken seriously.

Obviously, it is your intention to prove to Nancy that you are a powerful negotiator and further you really seem to feel that I am broke and would jump at any offer, I assure you that you are wrong. I will not go back and forth with this I assure you that the pending sale is for a far larger amount, diminished somewhat by the presence of the lawsuit but drastically more than your ridiculous offer.

So we have wasted nearly two months with this playing games. I also understand that by your ludicrous  offer you are trying to get me to give you a number sufficiently lower than the original $30,000 offered by Nancy. I will therefore give you that number and I suggest that you be honest with Nancy about her upcoming costs and see the value in settling this matter verbally tonight.

I will settle this case for $15,000  half of Nancy Bushys original offer and a shorter time limit than the (5) days you propose in your email. So you still look like the hero saving her half of what she offered. If I hear from you tonight and this offer is accepted, I will not go forward with the pending sale and assignment tomorrow. However I would need a simple document tonight showing you are accepting and agreeing to this offer.
Regards
Michael Green

=======================================================

BongoG wrote:
On Apr 29, 2022, 6:45 PM

Nancy, I trusted you over one month ago when you agreed through Wendy we had a settlement. As of tonight we still have no settlement as promised. As you are well aware I emailed your attorney yesterday and based on my Attorneys advice, I told him we had a buyer for the trademark. The buyer is ready to go forward, despite the existing lawsuit.

Your attorney's comment that this can not happen is wrong,I can and will go forward. I remind you that the buyer also has the option to remain anonymous by simpling not recording the assignment once completed.  Based on this any additional legal action regarding this matter would still be against me. You would not be able to know the new owner and you still are in an ongoing lawsuit with me. I have advised your attorney I will not go forward representing myself and will retain new counsel. You, despite your attorney's guarantees could still lose this lawsuit.

In addition, I promise you that any more interference with the bands bookings etc. will result in my filing a lawsuit against you for "tortious interference" as you do not own the trademark and therefore have no legal right to issue cease and desist letters to the venues. They will see you are not the legal owner despite your allegations. The threats of suing the seem to not be a problem with most venues. First of all you would have to file individual lawsuits against each venue. This means a lot of extra expense and stress your way. In their words I book six shows you wrongfully interfere:

1. You have one existing suit

2.  You will be sued  for the interference

3, Each venue can and  probably will file a cross complaint against you as well

Are you really interested in juggling lawsuits for the next several years?

This is all due to your attorney "again" promising this nearly two month old settlement would be sent to me today. I waited saying I would rather see the name go back to you and not to another "entity" . Guess what ? he lied again and now I am going forward later this evening. I have notified the buyer the mark is still available.

Finally, the suits I mentioned I assume will be filed  after speaking to the new attorneys against you the Bushy Family Trust and the Estate of Ron Bushy. I also remind you that regardless of what you are being told, The Dorman portion of the mark would remain mine , even in the event you were to win. The assignment the even you can not allege as any fraud. It is signed, notarized, witnessed by an attorney. No documents ever crossed my hands. So we would become partners and I can continue to use the name as can the new owner once disclosed.
I really thought this would be over tonight.
All the best

BongoG wrote:
On Apr 22, 2022, 8:30 PM

In regard to the upcoming shows I mentioned in Europe please see the notice below:

a U.S. trademark registration will not protect your trademark in a foreign country. Trademarks are territorial and must be filed in each country where protection is sought. a U.S. trademark registration will not protect your trademark in a foreign country. Trademarks are territorial and must be filed in each country where protection is sought. a U.S. trademark registration will not protect your trademark in a foreign country. Trademarks are territorial and must be filed in each country where protection is sought.

Although I show as the owner of the trademark, please understand regardless of the owner, the above applies.
Michael Green

Friday, Apr 22, 8:44 PM
BongoG wrote:

Nancy:
You may or may not choose to read this, I think it is in your best interest to do so. I had a fairly long and sane conversation with your attorney yesterday. He confirmed his promise to me earlier this week to have a settlement proposal to me by today. I guess I should have assumed this was another game after his delay of over one month.

Regardless, so one is lying and you are the one who it will affect the most, So please be aware of all of the following.

1. I was told by Wendy Klein whom I believe that last month you agreed to our settlement and that you were telling your attorney you wanted this over.

2. I was not threatening, playing or bluffing when I said I was going to sell the trademark, I held off so that you could have the opportunity to have it back.

3. Your attorney told me specifically that you told him to go forward in the lawsuit and you were not settling despite the cost and continuation.

4. In addition, he told me that "he" was the one who was promoting the settlement and not you. Further that he basically had to talk you into it.

5. This is the complete opposite of what Wendy told me you had said, so as I said either you or your attorney are lying. It is really unimportant as to which one of you is the responsible party.

6. Regardless of this "you" are the person paying and who will continue to pay for legal work you do not need if you were being honest.

7. Despite what you are being told, I can and will go forward immediately with the sale of the trademark. Once this occurs "another" lawsuit must be filed in addition the current one.

8. As I am sure you know by now, more litigation means more legal fees for you. The cease and desist letters being sent out only help me as they are written proof of your "tortious interference" and absolute grounds for a lawsuit against you.

9. Despite your claim and allegations as of now I own the trademark and that shows on the official USPTO records. Therefore, you are interfering because you can not demand someone cease and desist using a name that you do not own.

10. Finally Nancy, in the event your cease and desist notices fail to scare off  the buyers, which it has not done, another problem comes your way. In order to "enforce" your request to stop the venue you would have to file additional lawsuits against each venue hiring the band.

11. So now you would be suing me, the new owner of the trademark and every venue that does book the band. I think just filing lawsuit after lawsuit will become even more expensive and certainly more stressful. Dealing with one lawsuit is stressful enough however,  dealing with three or "even more" at one time would be next to impossible.

So I am sending you this tonight hoping you will read it and reply tonight to avoid this sale going through. Nancy ,if you really did tell Wendy you want this over and to settle this for the amount we discussed, I need to know tonight, the clock has run out.

I am no longer willing to play this game, I will sell the trademark along with "many" shows booked in Europe that neither you or your attorney can stop. The trademark is a United States mark, If you think multiple lawsuit here in the U.S. are stressful and expensive, ask your attorney about the cost and logistics of international litigation.

There is no pressure to force you into anything, you have already agreed to settle. However, since none of this has come to fruition, I am simply asking you who is being real, you or your attorney?  So if you are not going to go forward with the settlement I need to know tonight and I promise you, I will go forward with the sale to the other party.

Please understand this is simply final notice of my intention and a courtesy to  you in case your attorney has been untruthful. I hope to hear from you this evening.
Michael Green

Wednesday, Apr 13, 9:35 PM
You should read before you send it off
BongoG wrote:

Nancy:
I will explain one more time, you are not being given accurate information and it has cost you and your "blind faith" will continue to cost you and that is a shame.
1. Although you disagree, until a court makes a final determination on this case, I show as the legal owner of the trademark allowing me to do what I choose to do as far as using the name.
2. Regardless of the court case, "I" own Dormans interest which is 50% of the trademark also to do with what I see fit.
3. Dormans right to the mark did not revert to you, Ron or the estate at Dormans death. It passed to his closest heir. I know that both you and Ron knew this and you just figured to keep silent and no one would know any better.
4. You may allege fraud  on what was "Rons" portion of the trademark however, there is absolutely no disputing my legal and rightful ownership of Dormans half of the trademark.
5. "Everything" related to the acquisition of Dormans ownership was witnessed verbally and in writing and notarized by a notary unknown to me and selected by Dormans heir.
6. My attorney in that matter Blake Hurt, verbally spoke with Dormans heir several times, she verbally communicated that she was assigning me her 50% of the trademark.
7. Dormans heir further selected her own notary to witness her signature of the documents. The documents were then delivered directly to Attorney Hurt who recorded the documents with the USPTO and they are now a part of the official records.

So if you were to win the case, I would still be the owner of the other 50% of the trademark and again would be free to do with it what I may. This means, book the band, sell merchandise, record and all things related. In addition, the new applications you were led to believe would give you the mark, will not. In addition, they are still pending and we feel certain that the examiners at the USPTO will find the mark you are applying for to be confusing with the mark "I" own and will not be allowed.

Further we will be filing opposition to your application for trademark. So in addition to what you paid your attorney to file the applications, you will have to take on the additional cost of opposing our opposition. Now most importantly, since as of now, I still show as the legal owner, the Cease and Desist letters you are serving on venues we have booked as well as the ones you have sent to band members to try to scare them are not valid and will be ignored. My attorney has prepared a letter along with all of the documentation showing my ownership and that letter has been and will be provided to every venue other than those being booked in Europe.

Your threats to sue them,"again at additional attorneys fees to you" does not scare them. I was able to do this because at the time, I owned the name as well, so despite your belief and allegations you can not order or cause anyone to Cease and Desist as you do not own the trademark nor show as he legal owner, you have to "own" something if you want to "control" it.

So what you are doing (despite what you  are being told) is legally known as "Tortious Interference" and a basis for me to file a lawsuit against you for the same. Again this will cost you more money to defend and based on the ownership official records it is clear that the claim and suit have merit.
I will include every amount agreed to between the venues and myself that you actions may cause us to lose in addition do all damages allowed by law. Further,in the event I should choose to sue any venue that may  back out of  the contract based on your misrepresentation,. each venue may also sue you to recover any damages they could suffer defending my suit against them for breach of contract.

Your desire to waste money and stay involved in  and incur new litigation and the costs associated with it are truly baffling. Once this is sold to someone else, they may not be willing to deal with you and once pending funds clear this will go forward. The most baffling aspect of this is that you and I had an agreement to end this all and give you ownership of 100% of the trademark as well as my waiving any future rights to the name. This was now close to two months ago. After speaking with Wendy Klein telling me that you told her you were contacting you attorney immediately to advise him to go forward with our agreement. To date, nothing has gone forward and you appear to have backed out of the agreement. The attorney I will use to sue for Tortious Interference, feels so strongly that this case would be won that he has offered to accept it on a contingency basis. This type of fee arrangement costs me "nothing" up front and nothing at all unless I win. In the interim it will cost you to answer and defend the suit. So again until the pending sale is consummated I remain open to the agreement we had previously to settle this matter. There is also a huge surprise coming that both you and Ron would want for sure. It appears that by the time we finalize this matter, go back and forth with the venues threatening law suits, no one will be interested in booking the band. In addition the name will be publicly dragged through the mud further damaging the reputation.

I seriously hope that you agree and also that you see that "someone" is making a lot of money keeping unnecessary litigation going on. You are paying for litigation that is just not necessary.
Michael Green

Saturday, Apr 9, 7:21 AM
BongoG wrote:
The previous deadline has now passed by one week. You have again failed to reply if the settlement is/was real. I also asked you to let me know if it was withdrawn. It is now after 5:00 pm your time (close of day) with the usual, no reply. Therefore we are going forward with the other offers. As well I am signing several open contracts for Europe in the event the new buyer wants to keep this band, or reform.
Regards
Michael Green


Thursday, Apr 7, 11:32 AM
BongoG wrote:

You really are running your Fedex account for nothing,
I am about to file a complaint with the California State Bar regarding you behavior, unethical actions and your refusal to pass information and communicate in good faith. We have found a few others you have dealt with  actually former clients who will be doing the same .

You are much more an egotistical child than an ethical lawyer. You have put your personal issues with me ahead of your clients best interests. Your continuing to bill your client for unneeded work is shameful.
Regards
Michael Green
*

Wednesday, Apr 6, 11:08 PM
BongoG wrote:

Nancy, my attorney and myself are stumped at what is happening with these delays. We feel you must not be getting "all of the facts from your attorney.
I promise without fail, this will be my last message to you and that my attorney suggested I ask you to read the letter attached.
It would be in your best interest and could end this situation immediately,
Michael Green

Wednesday, Apr 6, 8:31 PM
BongoG wrote:

Nancy:
I will not contact you again, I was advised by one of the attorney's I am dealing with to contact you so we can be sure you are getting "all" of the facts delivered to you.
We were told by Wendy nearly one month ago that you wanted this settled and that we had reached a settlement agreement.
I was told that the agreement would be completed within a few days and that you were anxious to get this over with. Your attorney then told us that it would take another week. As I mentioned a month has now passed and nothing has been completed. I received a slightly better offer and Wendy reminded me that you and I had reached a settlement. To honor that, I told the other person no deal. He told me he would wait a few weeks to make sure our settlement went through, those few weeks have now passed.
Please, ask "any" other attorney if what I am saying here is not true. I did not make this up three different attorneys have validated what I am saying. So , dont take my word as I said check with another attorney.
your attorney is telling you that I "can not" sell the trademark, he is either very uninformed or he is lying to you. Despite what "anyone" thinks or claims currently "I" show as the owner of the mark , including Dormans portion assigned to me by his wife.
Nancy, to avoid any further allegations of fraud, my attorney spoke directly with Lees wife and she told him several times she was assigning the mark to me. She then went to a notary that she found on her own and had the documents notarized and then sent directly to my attorney who then had the documents recorded as a part of the USPTO record. Your attorney can dispute this until the cows come home.
I never touched the documents and they are filed and valid. If this suit were to continue and even if you won, you would not and could not get Dormans portion as Ron never had any rights to that to begin with. So regardless I could still use the name and the band would stay with me. Also based on this if you wond I could still sell my portion and that would cause you more confusion and expense.
So despite ant claims or allegatios by your attorney on your behalf, I still show in the official government records to be the legal owner of the mark. Therefore your attorney or no one other than a court of law could change that. Again that would be if you wonand even then you would not get the portion of the mark assigned to me by Dormans estate. I would still own 50% of the mark.
 So Nancy, I am telling you I can legally sell the mark to whomever I want. Wendy told me you wanted to finalize this and agreed to a settlement figure, that is the only reason any prior sale was stopped. Also, eveyone I have spoken with regarding the sale has been informed of the litigation by me, way before your attorney filed his notice.
The majority of those interested in buying the mark have all said the same thing, they are willing to risk the litigation, especially since you can "never" win Dormans assignment as Ron never owned it. You would have to bring another long, drawn out lawsuit. This would start the clock over again and be even more expensive. Nancy, the real winner here will be and currently is your attorney, hes making money on unneeded litigation that "you"are paying for.
The notice your attorney filed with the court and the USPTO simply advises those interested that there is an active lawsuit regarding the mark. His purpose for this was that he thinks this warning will either scare off prospective buyers or make it impossible to legally sell the mark. I assure you and another attorney will assure you his notice "can not" stop a sale.
All that can be done on your end is to file "another costly" lawsuit and start all over again suing the new owner. One of these prospective buyers lives out of the country and is not under the jurisdiction of the court here. Again, ask any other attorney about the legal nightmare this can cause. Even if one of the people living here in the United States were to buy it, you still must start all over again.
His sending CEASE AND DESIST letters to the venues is costing you as well and as soon as the venues see who the legal owner is and speak with my attorney, they will go forward with the as of right now I own the name. I do not have to cease doing business. In his letters are an obvious intention to interfere with my business. This in itself is grounds for a lawsuit against you. Do you really want to spend more money to defend a suit?

When I did the same thing your attorney is doing, I was in the right as despite any claims to the contrary I legally owned the mark and others were violating it. His claim to anyone else owning the trademark, is not true at this time I still show as the owner. So his threats to sue them will not work and if he does they will most likely countersue you, the trust and the estate, just like I have. They could very likely win as it will be determined in any new suit that I owned the mark at the time youur attorney claimed otherwise
His attempts at scaring off band members with the same threats will not accomplish anything either. I would take care of any legal fees they would incur and again more people would join to counter sue you.
Your attorney is simply causing you a lot more money than need be. PS: If any of the band members wanted to leave then they would simply be replaced by back up musicians already in place in case one of the guys missed a show etc.
So Nancy I can only assume after all of this time and more of your attorney's games that you have authorized it and you are now backing out of our settlement agreement. If this is the case, please just let me know so that I can proceed in litigating this case and speak with another attorney about filing a suit against you for wrongful interference due to your attorney's "bogus" cease and desist letters.
 Also, trusting in what you told Wendy about settling, I put a hold on all litigation to save us both costs. Your attorney, although fully aware of this and a pending settlement continued to litigate the case needlessly while continuing to bill you.
Nancy, the time to finalize this settlement is now in the 11th hour and must either occur, or please me know that you are backing out on our agreement. If this does not happen, I would advise you to check the USPTO site later next week and you will see new owners recorded there again, despite what your attorney is telling you.
These owners may not be interested in settling with you especially at the amount we agreed on. Also if you are backing out of the agreement and then at the last minute before another sale is completed, you should change your mind and again request a settlement, I can not promise you the amount will be the same as we agreed on, it will be a larger amount due to potential lost sale and the intentional delay.
I just want to know from you directly or in writing through your attorneyif the settlement was real or if you are backing out? No one on this side especially the other attorneys trust or believe anything your attorney does or says.
My dismissing my cross complaint, you dismissing your suit against me, my assigning the mark in full to you and my receiving payment can seriously be completed in a day or two. There is no reason this has taken an additional month, other than to enrich your attorney further. His personal dislike for me is costing you more every day.
So again, I need to hear directly from you or if via your attorney in writing by the close of business this Friday 4/8/2022. if this does not occur, I will go forward and sell it to one of the several buyers I am dealing with. I dealt in good faith after you agreed to the settlement, I would like that to continue.
I am tired and you should be too of your attorney's games and unnecessary billing. I will be glad to send you several revues from the internet, where several clients said your attorney billed and billed and billed and never got anything done. He may be a fine attorney but feeding his huge ego and arrogance is costing you a lot of money that need not be spent.
We need to get this this finalized by the time indicated above. Nancy, I again am not making this up please, I invite you to check with "any" other attorney they will tell you the mark can be sold despite your attorney's allegations to the contrary.
I hope you see clear to remind him that as the client "he"must carry out "your" requests. He is not your boss, you are his.
Please take this seriously, once this is sold it will be even more expensive and difficult.
Thank you
Michael Green

Tuesday, Apr 5, 5:46 PM
BongoG wrote (Contacting Nancy Bushy's Attorney directly):

Are you serious? You were advised by Nancy Bushy that she via Wendy Klein wanted to settle this matter immediately. You constantly refused to reply to me. Wendy Klein called me out of nowhere to discuss my possibly dismissing her from the Utah lawsuit.s a part of that conversation I was told that Nancy wanted to settle this matter and get it over with permanently, I explained my position to Wendy to pass to Nancy who accepted immediately. Again I was told she was notifying you and telling you to settle.
You "know" this to be true as you told me one month ago, that it would take about another week to finalize. I said fine and then you refused to go forward for some unknown reason. If we want to be real here, you instead of having just a traditional adversary role with me, took a personal dislike to me. You have gone on a mission to try to defeat me regardless, of the cost to your client. You are an intelligent man and you now well when your client wins, youwin as well. You also know that the purpose of this litigation is to come to the most expedient and cost effective conclusion. The conclusion was reached last month yet you refuse to allow it to consummate and I really have no idea why. I would like nothing more that to put this venom spitting to bed and finalize this matter as Nancy and I agreed upon last month. This email response was in the true spirit of compromise and with the intent to end the animosity. In conclusion so that this does not go further out of control and even more costly for Nancy I ask you seriously, can we end tis and return things to normal ?
You complain about the content of email from me however your strategy is to intentionally push people to the point of sending that type of message.
The behaviour is childish at best and costly to your client at the worst. On Friday you indicated you were aware of and participating in the settlement. You indicated the same to Blake Hurt.

Your filing notice with the USPTO and the court that there is litigation pending was a waste of time and more of your clients money. Despite what you may have conveyed to Nancy, the notice does nothing to stop or discourage a sale of the mark.

My absolute ownership of Dormans assignment  is also not affected by this. In addition "everyone" we have spoken with about a sale was notified by myself before any sale was ever discussed and before you filed your notice. You filed it because you know despite your claim to the contrary I  can sell the mark. You thought that this would stop or scare off any potential buyer however, you know and others will see soon that it does not.

One of the potential buyers is an attorney familiar with Iron Butterfly since its inception and in a very intimate way. He has no fear of potential litigation nor related costs as he is a music attorney and would represent himself. The two others I am negotiating, although not attorneys also do not care about the related litigation either.

I wonder if you told Nancy that a new lawsuit and even more expense continued litigation would be required to pursue the new owner? Also the real potential for even more drawn out and expensive litigation dealing with an offshore buyer. In addition, as any new litigation would drag on for well over another year continuing to cost your client unnecessary additional expense.

Nancy may still want to settle with the new buyer, whom I am sure if even interested in a settlement would require a much larger settlement amount than the one that now exists. If you couple that increase with her additional costs to sue an offshore buyer the cost could be quite high and probably fruitless.

So to sum up it is your intentional desire to be aggravating and delay things for personal reasons yet at Nancys expense. These tactics elicit my responses to your actions and lack thereof.

This matter was agreed to be over with by and between the only two people that matter, Nancy Bushy and myself. I responded very politely to your last message and simply asked for you to advise us as to when a settlement agreement and a check would be ready. Over one month has expired since you promised me "next week" so when you do not reply it generates another email from me.
This was over last month per Nancy and all of the litigation should have ended and now must. I will ask you one more time before going forward. When will I have a settlement agreement? It needs to be this week at the latest.
Michael Green


 

Yo Nancy! Bongo Green... Says
"IF We Renew The Agreement Next Year"
No Assignment of Ron's IB Registered TradeMark ever took place.

Here's Your Number 10 of the Licensing BongoG

457 EMAILS FROM GREEN NOW POSTED

EMAILS SENT BY BONGO WERE SIMULTANEOUSLY SENT TO MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS.
*Ron setup Email-Forwarding of ALL His Incoming Email Communications (Starting in 2014)

Fraud Is A Felony... The Jury Will Decide.
No TradeMark-Name Assignment Ever Occurred | Confirmed by HandWriting Experts.

Email Are Never Modified, posted just as he wrote them.

 

 


 

™️ Ron Bushy Notices Mike Green ▶︎ YOUR GONE !

December 3rd, 2019 • 3:12 PM

Ron Bushy Instructs His Attorney...
Send A "Cease & Desist" To Bongo Green

DO THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE THAT RON WROTE TO HIS ATTORNEY (EAN)...
SOUND LIKE A MAN WHO FORGOT WHAT HE OWNED?

Bongo Will Be Required To Read All Of His 450+ Email Lies (In Court).
You buried yourself Bongo Green, along with your spelling and grammar mistakes...
WITNESSES WITH FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE & DOCS WILL TESTIFY THE TRUTH

- Bongo Green Forged Ron Bushy's Signature On A Document Ron Never Saw. The Proof Will Put The BongoG In Jail -


 

Hacking Into The Truth?
Bongo-Green Tried 15 Times.

We post all attempts and expose the credentials

You know the saying...
"Stupid Is As Stupid Green Does"

Attempting To Hack?
*We Reserve The Right To Post The Info You Used…
We'll Notify Your ISP and ADD Your IP to SpamH.

Hacking Into The Truth?
Bongo-Green Tried 15 Times
(dumbA).

We post all attempts and expose the credentials !

You know the saying...
"Stupid Is As Stupid Green Does"

Attempting To Hack?
*We Reserve The Right To Post The Info You Used…
We'll Notify Your ISP and ADD Your IP to SpamH.

Notice Of Registration

Dave Meros, Iron Butterfly Bass Player
Confirms Ron Bushy's Iron Butterfly Trademark Ownership, 2016 ™

Mike Green, Bongo Player
On BlogTalk Confirms Ron Bushy's Iron Butterfly Trademark Ownership ™

Mike Green, Bongo Player
Confirms On SoundCloud Trademark Owned By Ron Bushy ™

Mike Green Offers Wendy 50% Of Nothing !
Confirms Wives Should Never Be Involved In The Band ™



 

Now 457 Email Messages Posted • Forwarded By Bush Himself

Bongo Sends His Email Messages to Multiple Recipients

Email Messages From The Big Man Himself • Bongo Green

Steal A TradeMark? • Don't Pass Go • Go To Jail

Steal A TradeMark • Go To Jail

Email Messages from Mike Green, Bongo Player...

From: MikeG
August 29, 2021 at 1:48:09 AM EDT
To: UtopiaArtists, Nancy Bushy, Kelly MarsTalent
Subject: Ron & Nancy's Home Address

▶︎ MikeG wrote; I am sure that all of the fans would love to know how to get their letters, etc and personally visit Rons house you know like a pilgrimage to a memorial shrine. I may feel obligated to give that address information out so that the many out there that would like to personally visit .

What do you think?
MikeG

*Your timing Bongo-Green? You waited until Ron past away (August 28th 2021); Only to then threaten Nancy (Ron's wife) via email, also sent to Wendy/Utopia & Kelly/Mars Talent that you were going to post the home address (publically) so people/fans of I.B. would drop by Nancy's home. "ONE DAY" after Ron had just past away?

Question For Ya' Ahole'... "How Do You Sleep At Night?


 

From: MikeG
August 29, 2021 at 1:48:09 AM EDT
To: UtopiaArtists
Subject: Wendy Lets Be 50/50 Partners

▶︎ MikeG wrote; Wendy, Sorry to hear about this despite the problems. I as I said before have
always been in possession of the documents I claimed where Ron assigned the trademark. There is no use in my continuing legally. The USPTO will accept the assignment Ron's signature is and has always been
on all of the documents, happy to send you the proof and his signature can be verified as well.

He never wanted Nancy to know he did this years back when I restarted the band and he and I were partners. He knew we were doing well and wanted the name to live on which it would have. I have just been given by the Butterfly's original management and attorney virtually a blank check to proceed.

If you would like to discuss this we can, if not that is fine as well however, I will again be using the name and have had all rights assigned to me. I like you despite all of the craziness. You can either join in and go along for the ride where I will show you the documents and make you a 50/50 partner with me or you can continue on and keep faith in Eric who will come up with a story now, just like when he had a band he lied about as Iron butterfly. I took him away from that.

I am noticing you for real out of friendship, despite the Michael Franklin situation. I need no money and again will be glad to give you exclusive everything and 50/50. If for some reason you have been mislead thinking this can go a different way, I assure you my documents are legal and binding. I respect you and hope we can make this work. I hope Ron rests in peace he was a good man and we just had disagreements. Wives should never be involved in the band operations.

MikeG

From: MikeG
August 29, 2021 at 1:48:08 AM EDT
To: UtopiaArtists
Subject: Wendy Lets Be 50/50 Partners

▶︎ Mike Green wrote; Wendy, Sorry to hear about this despite the problems. I as I said before have always been in possession of the documents I claimed where Ron assigned the trademark. There is no use in my continuing legally. The USPTO will accept the assignment Ron's signature is and has always been on all of the documents, happy to send you the proof and his signature can be verified as well.

He never wanted Nancy to know he did this years back when I restarted the band and he and I were partners. He knew we were doing well and wanted the name to live on which it would have. I have just been given by the Butterfly's original management and attorney virtually a blank check to proceed.

If you would like to discuss this we can, if not that is fine as well however, I will again be using the name and have had all rights assigned to me. I like you despite all of the craziness. You can either join in and go along for the ride where I will show you the documents and make you a 50/50 partner with me or you can continue on and keep faith in Eric who will come up with a story now, just like when he had a band he lied about as Iron Butterfly. I took him away from that.

I am noticing you for real out of friendship, despite the Michael Franklin situation. I need no money and again will be glad to give you exclusive everything and 50/50. If for some reason you have been mislead thinking this can go a different way, I assure you my documents are legal and binding. I respect you and hope we can make this work. I hope Ron rests in peace he was a good man and we just had disagreements. Wives should never be involved in the band operations.

MikeG


 

From: MikeG
September 23, 2021 at 12:11:47 AM EDT
To: Dave Meros, Bass Guitar
Subject: Dave, Just Left You A Voicemail

▶︎ MikeG wrote; Just left you a voice message, Dave I have decided I just do not give a shit about it or IB any longer. I swear I have also a lawyer drafted assignment that is air tight. I don't give a shit about the money, and sure as hell don't give a shit about Eric or anyone else in the band. i am tired of the shit, Rons not here to defend himself, so I will be the bigger man and walk away from everything I killed myself to obtain with the band.

However there are people contacting me and telling me Wendy and company and especially Paul (who I fired) are telling people I was fired from the band ?

So here's the deal if you will call Wendy tonight, tell her this is what I was really angry about and this shit could all be over tonight and i wont use the name or sell the name provided:

1. Wendy (not Kelly or anyone else) go on the collective site and post that there seems to be confusion and she wants to make it known publicly that I was never fired from the band, that I chose to leave for personal reasons she does not have to mention Nancy being the biggest reason just that I was not fired and as the agent she could not fire me anyway. I was the band leader and left on my own.

2. Post that message and have Paul or one of the other stooges make sure it gets posted several times not just once to get lost and I agree to waive everything. I am only doing this Dave because I'm over it and Ron is getting dragged through the mud. he was not an innocent lamb, he wanted me to can most of the guys for cheaper players so he would make more for Nancy. none of it matters to me anymore, I regret the time I spent with the band and they truly all make me fucking sick. They can have it all tonight if what I said gets posted sincerely by Wendy herself and you verify to me it was posted and will reappear a few times until most members can see it . Thats the best deal she can get and end this. Im over it fighting with corpses being told I am a liar, can you do that for me?

MikeG

From: MikeG
September 23, 2021 at 12:11:47 AM EDT
To: Dave Meros, Bass Guitar
Subject: Dave, Just Left You A Voicemail

▶︎ Mike Green wrote; Just left you a voice message, Dave I have decided I just do not give a shit about it or IB any longer. I swear I have also a lawyer drafted assignment that is air tight. I don't give a shit about the money, and sure as hell don't give a shit about Eric or anyone else in the band. i am tired of the shit, Rons not here to defend himself, so I will be the bigger man and walk away from everything I killed myself to obtain with the band.

However there are people contacting me and telling me Wendy and company and especially Paul (who I fired) are telling people I was fired from the band.

So here's the deal if you will call Wendy tonight, tell her this is what I was really angry about and this shit could all be over tonight and i wont use the name or sell the name provided:

1. Wendy (not Kelly or anyone else) go on the collective site and post that there seems to be confusion and she wants to make it known publicly that I was never fired from the band, that I chose to leave for personal reasons she does not have to mention Nancy being the biggest reason just that I was not fired and as the agent she could not fire me anyway. I was the band leader and left on my own.

2. Post that message and have Paul or one of the other stooges make sure it gets posted several times not just once to get lost and I agree to waive everything. I am only doing this Dave because I'm over it and Ron is getting dragged through the mud. he was not an innocent lamb, he wanted me to can most of the guys for cheaper players so he would make more for Nancy. none of it matters to me anymore, I regret the time i spent with the band and they truly all make me fucking sick. They can have it all tonight if what I said gets posted sincerely by Wendy herself and you verify to me it was posted and will reappear a few times until most members can see it. That's the best deal she can get and end this. I'm over it fighting with corpses being told I am a liar, can you do that for me?

MikeG


 

From: MikeG
September 17, 2021 at 9:49:59 AM EDT
To: UtopiaArtists, MarsTalent>, Nancy Bushy>
Subject: New Company

▶︎ MikeG wrote; Hiring a company this week, here is what they do. They scan the internet every week, for huge companies Wrangler, The Gap etc and as soon as they find a trademark infringement on a website, Face Book or any social media, they take it down. Every week EVERYTHING is scanned.

This is usually very very expensive, too expensive for me for sure. However, guess what? It turns out the way I found this was a fan from when I was running the band. He was a fan and we met several times even exchanged phone numbers.

He saw my postings about the assignment, he of course does not own the company however, he is a very high ranking executive and is going to make it very affordable for me. It's amazing what friends that don't stab you in the back will do for you.

So as soon as this gets worked out they will start, off shore servers and hosts do not matter they find them all. As I said they normally only handle national or regional brand companies as they have a big staff to pay.and are extremely expensive. So I was pretty lucky that this guy happened to be a VP there and a very cool guy.

So imagine the time, money and energy that this will take from you. Launching a site, having it taken down, locating another server, launching, having that taken down very disruptive to your plans. Especially when fans and buyers alike see this happening.

I really think that this was meant to be because I am in the right here and you know it Wendy, you also know you could have more say and control over Nancy than you could have over me and there is more money in it for you.

In addition those friends of mine in the collective will also be snitching on you and soon people will be joining as plants to post the truth and my side of the story which you try to avoid by blocking, they will post, be kicked out and another and another will join and repeat the process.

I want only what is mine I would rather not start a new band, but as you told me the band wants nothing to do with me (gee, I wonder why), Finally I have had conversations with others, one of which is an attorney interested in buying the name from me and not concerned about taking over the fight, these folks are in good financial shape.

So selling and walking away seems better than starting a new band, which you know I could promote very well,  look where I brought this band of gypsies rebuilding a name that was dead for years. I could do it again however, none of this is what i want and the offer sounds good.

So I just wanted you to know about the take down company coming in the near future to shut down the infringements. To update you on the strategy pending to keep the assignment as well as making the changes where they should have been made to begin with.

I am open to a compromise or buy out offer from you as well as the people I mentioned, They however will work to dismantle the band and utilize the name another way. My intention was never to break up the band and certainly not to rejoin these people. I was told it was best to advise you of these facts so since I have paid for advice I will follow I am sure the purpose is to start causing you to spend money on lawyers etc and litigate this, which I also welcome.

One final word you really should feel like crap sucking up to Nancy as you two are doing and milking your phony sympathy for Ron just to keep a piece of this for yourselves. As I said I have emails that prove your loyalty and sympathy to be the crock of shit this is.

Anyway, the ball is now in your court, the sale will begin when I listen to the offer these folks have made and then go online offering the same to what? billions of folks around the world who may have interest in buying the name from me?

MikeG

From: MikeG
September 17, 2021 at 9:49:59 AM EDT
To: UtopiaArtists, MarsTalent, Nancy Bushy
Subject: New Company

▶︎ MikeG wrote; Hiring a company this week, here is what they do. They scan the internet every week, for huge companies Wrangler, The Gap etc and as soon as they find a trademark infringement on a website, Face Book or any social media, they take it down. Every week EVERYTHING is scanned.

This is usually very very expensive, too expensive for me for sure. However, guess what? It turns out the way I found this was a fan from when I was running the band. He was a fan and we met several times even exchanged phone numbers.

He saw my postings about the assignment, he of course does not own the company however, he is a very high ranking executive and is going to make it very affordable for me. it's amazing what friends that don't stab you in the back will do for you.

So as soon as this gets worked out they will start, off shore servers and hosts do not matter they find them all. As I said they normally only handle national or regional brand companies as they have a big staff to pay.and are extremely expensive. So I was pretty lucky that this guy happened to be a VP there and a very cool guy.

So imagine the time, money and energy that this will take from you. launching a site, having it taken down, locating another server, launching, having that taken down very disruptive to your plans. Especially when fans and buyers alike see this happening.

I really think that this was meant to be because I am in the right here and you know it Wendy, you also know you could have more say and control over Nancy than you could have over me and there is more money in it for you.

In addition those friends of mine in the collective will also be snitching on you and soon people will be joining as plants to post the truth and my side of the story which you try to avoid by blocking, they will post, be kicked out and another and another will join and repeat the process.

I want only what is mine I would rather not start a new band, but as you told me the band wants nothing to do with me (gee, I wonder why), Finally I have had conversations with others, one of which is an attorney interested in buying the name from me and not concerned about taking over the fight, these folks are in good financial shape.

So selling and walking away seems better than starting a new band, which you know I could promote very well,  look where I brought this band of gypsies rebuilding a name that was dead for years. I could do it again however, none of this is what i want and the offer sounds good.

So I just wanted you to know about the take down company coming in the near future to shut down the infringements. To update you on the strategy pending to keep the assignment as well as making the changes where they should have been made to begin with.

I am open to a compromise or buy out offer from you as well as the people I mentioned, They however will work to dismantle the band and utilize the name another way. My intention was never to break up the band and certainly not to rejoin these people. I was told it was best to advise you of these facts so since I have paid for advice I will follow I am sure the purpose is to start causing you to spend money on lawyers etc and litigate this, which I also welcome.

One final word you really should feel like crap sucking up to Nancy as you two are doing and milking your phony sympathy for Ron just to keep a piece of this for yourselves. As I said I have emails that prove your loyalty and sympathy to be the crock of shit this is.

Anyway, the ball is now in your court, the sale will begin when I listen to the offer these folks have made and then go online offering the same to what? billions of folks around the world who may have interest in buying the name from me?

MikeG


 

From: MikeG
September 6, 2021 at 7:48:47 AM EDT
To: UtopiaArtists, MarsTalent,
Eric Barnett Lead Guitar, Martin Gerschwitz Keyboards, Meros Dave Bass Guitar, Ron Bushy Drums Trademark Owner
Subject: It's Embarrassing To Be Jewish !

▶︎ MikeG wrote; So it appears now that in addition to screwing me over after my agreeing to hire you guys as agents were not enough. You went behind my back to Bushy while all the time smiling in my face and getting paid from our work trying to cause a rift to further dig into the situation and take care of yourself financially.

Next you betrayed me again through your lackey Kelly. I trusted her and gave her information as to who created the original site etc. I could care less that Ross made the site, that is his business. However the way you went about it was your usual unethical style..

Mike Franklin or not you two would have had nothing to do with this band unless I had agreed to use you as agents, You two behind my back, while smiling in my face were talking with Ron and Nancy and plotting. Although you did a good job with the bookings in my opinion, the guys usually were bitching about most of it to me. Again they too would not go to your face so its a real pack of winners.

I promise you this right now your website is legally vulnerable and we will do all possible legally to darken it or shut it down. You tell me why an agent would pay for a bands website unless the agent was a partner with Ron after I left and seeing a great opportunity to further ingratiate themselves financially.

Now you are trying hard to make sure you maintain your hold on the situation. Flattering the guys, bad mouthing me to them, telling they can now make more money since I am gone AND MOST IMPORTANTLY BY PLAYING UP TO NANCY as to how much you miss Ron and what a great talent he was. You will screw anyone to get what you want AND SECURE YOUR POSITION.

As JEWISH PERSON myself, YOU make it embarrassing to be JEWISH. You and Kelly whose nose stays permanently up your ass are exactly what the bigots think "Jews are money grubbing" and screw over artist to get it. shut down that site in addition to going forward with the trademark. They is no fight needed. it has been assigned to me. This will be made legally clear to you and to Nancy at great expense. As well once it is corrected NONE of you including the band will be involved.mentation needed to show all buyers. We will go forward with a new band, new agent and booking shows.

Since you snuck in and are kissing Nancys ass and playing to stop me from going forward. It's a good thing Kelly lives in Jersey but she cant go to court for you. So remember the substantial retainer needed to go forward in U.S. District court. Nancy and Ron bad mouthed Eric suggested contastanty that I fitre the guys and getting cheaper musicians and you bad mouthed Ron and Nancy about the money they were taking to me constantly. You are a true band of two faced liars and self serving blood suckers

The entire band is getting a copy of this letter as well to see the facts. We are going forward with everything including contacting every show booked and explaining the facts and doing all legal to stop every show possible.

MikeG

From: MikeG
September 6, 2021 at 7:48:47 AM EDT
To: UtopiaArtists, MarsTalent, Eric Barnett Lead Guitar, Martin Gerschwitz Keyboards, Meros Dave Bass Guitar, Ron Bushy Drums Trademark Owner
Subject: It's Embarrassing To Be Jewish !

▶︎ MikeG wrote; So it appears now that in addition to screwing me over after my agreeing to hire you guys as agents were not enough. You went behind my back to Bushy while all the time smiling in my face and getting paid from our work trying to cause a rift to further dig into the situation and take car self.financially.

Next you betrayed me again through your lackey Kelly. I trusted her and gave her information as to who created the original site etc. I could care less that Ross made the site, that is his business. However the way you went about it was your usual unethical style..

Mike Franklin or not you two would have had nothing to do with this band unless I had agreed to use you as agents, You two behind my back, while smiling in my face were talking with Ron and nancy and plotting. Although you did a good job with the bookings in my opinion, the guys usually were bitching about most of it to me. Again they too would not go to your face so its a real pack of winners.

I promise you this right now your website is legally vulnerable and we will do all possible legally to darken it or shut it down. You tell me why an agent would pay for a bands website unless the agent was a partner with Ron after I left and seeing a great opportunity to further ingratiate themselves financially.

Now you are trying hard to make sure you maintain your hold on the situation. Flattering the guys, bad mouthing me to them, telling they can now make more money since I am gone AND MOST IMPORTANTLY BY PLAYING UP TO NANCY as to how much you miss Ron and what a great talent he was. You will screw anyone to get what you wanT AND SECURE YOUR POSITION.

As a JEWISH PERSON myself, YOU make it Embarrassing to be JEWISH. You and Kelly whose nose stays permanently up your ass are exactly what the bigots think "Jews are money grubbing" and screw over artist to get it. shut down that site in addition to going forward with the trademark. They is no fight needed. it has been assigned to me. This will be made legally clear to you and to Nancy at great expense. As well once it is corrected NONE of you including the band will be involved.mentation needed to show all buyers. We will go forward with a new band, new agent and booking shows.

Since you snuck in and are kissing Nancys ass and playing o stop me from going forward. Its a good thing Kelly lives in Jersey but she cant go to court for you. So remember the substantial retainer needed to go forward in U.S. District court. Nancy and Ron bad mouthed Eric suggested contastanty that I fitre the guys and getting cheaper musicians and you bad mouthed Ron and Nancy about the money they were taking to me constantly. You are a true band of two faced liars and self serving blood suckers

The entire band is getting a copy of this letter as well to see the facts. We are going forward with everything including contacting every show booked and explaining the facts and doing all legal to stop every show possible.

MikeG


 

From: MikeG
September 19, 2021 at 9:10:49 AM EDT
To: MarsTalent.com, UtopiaArtists.com, Nancy Bushy, Paul Langan
Subject: Mike Gracy, You Are All Scabs

▶︎ MikeG wrote; ALL FOUR OF YOU KNOW that Mike Gracy has been dead for several years. Kelly you are particularly looking for trouble as your name is on domain/server informations as the registrant.The registrant of something ON RECORD as being a closed company, with the address in Camarillo listed no longer valid AND OWNED BY A DEAD MAN.

Paul you know this all to well from when you conned me into allowing you access to the go daddy server. You claimed you needed this access to do things for the band. You requested I contact Mike Gracy for authorization, I told you that he was dead. I also told you that prior to his death when I first started with the band I had to get control of the site back from Charlie Marinkovitch. Ron had given the control to Charlie and now we needed it back to set up a website for the new band.

If Nancy is honest she will tell you thatI had to go through hell to finally get Charlie to release the site up to having someone "speak" to him in person. So at that point Gracy was getting sicker he gave me a letter for permission to deal with Godaddy, Paul knew this.

You all know I did not like what Paul was doing without checking with me if you remember he wrote about Dougs "wife" only it was the EX wife? Things like that. However Kelly you and Paul (still working in the back ground behind my back) stopped giving me updates and allowed the domain name at Godaddy to expire then VERY SHORTLY after that the name was taken and mysteriously by a :gambling" company.

The point to all of this is your name still appears Kelly and guess what Mike Gracy is STILL DEAD there will be no return engagement. As well all of the other information listed with GoDaddy is no longer real no more business address, no more business ? Strange,yet you continue so I see it as my civic duty to make these things known to the right people and to correct this wrong.

Basically kelly you have proven to be a scab that smiled in my face, while I supported all you did even though the band hated doing some of the things then you continued to silently work with Paul after I said he was done. Funny too the guys hated and I mean hated doing the promos you always wanted (and that you were good with youre a good agent) you just seemed to lack morals when convenient. I understand why, you evidently were trained and supported by the MASTER SCAB and back bitter Wendy K. K ay which ever name she is going by currently.

Nancy, you knew all about Gracy, you seem to have a lot of time to participate in making sure the money other people earn by touring and booking for you does not stop. You started to protect that not even days after Rons passing but literally hours. I kept my word with Ron and even after the falling out and my leaving I kept my silence about the assignment as promised to Ron. Once he had passed per our agreement (Ron and I ) I produced the assignment. As much as you loved Ron and you did and it was totally respected, you seem to have forgotten something since his passing.

Ron was a really good man and I ( all bullshit asid) am truly sorry that he and I were at odds when he passed. However, I feel certain he is in a place where he can eat freely, no more feeding tubes or throat stretching and finally at peace from disease. he deserves to be at peace.

MikeG

From: MikeG
September 19, 2021 at 9:10:49 AM EDT
To: MarsTalent.com, UtopiaArtists.com, Nancy Bushy, Paul Langan
Subject: Mike Gracy, You Are All Scabs !

▶︎ Mike Green wrote; ALL FOUR OF YOU KNOW that Mike Gracy has been dead for several years. Kelly you are particularly looking for trouble as your name is on domain/server informations as the registrant.The registrant of something ON RECORD as being a closed company, with the address in Camarillo listed no longer valid AND OWNED BY A DEAD MAN.

Paul you know this all to well from when you conned me into allowing you access to the go daddy server. You claimed you needed this access to do things for the band. You requested I contact Mike Gracy for authorization, I told you that he was dead. I also told you that prior to his death when I first started with the band I had to get control of the site back from Charlie Marinkovitch. Ron had given the control to Charlie and now we needed it back to set up a website for the new band.

If Nancy is honest she will tell you thatI had to go through hell to finally get Charlie to release the site up to having someone "speak" to him in person. So at that point Gracy was getting sicker he gave me a letter for permission to deal with Godaddy, Paul knew this.

You all know I did not like what Paul was doing without checking with me if you remember he wrote about Dougs "wife" only it was the EX wife? Things like that. However Kelly you and Paul (still working in the back ground behind my back) stopped giving me updates and allowed the domain name at Godaddy to expire then VERY SHORTLY after that the name was taken and mysteriously by a :gambling" company.

The point to all of this is your name still appears Kelly and guess what Mike Gracy is STILL DEAD there will be no return engagement. As well all of the other information listed with Godaddy is no longer real no more business address, no more business ? Strange,yet you continue so I see it as my civic duty to make these things known to the right people and to correct this wrong.

Basically kelly you have proven to be a scab that smiled in my face, while I supported all you did even though the band hated doing some of the things then you continued to silently work with Paul after I said he was done. Funny too the guys hated and I mean hated doing the promos you always wanted (and that you were good with youre a good agent) you just seemed to lack morals when convenient. I understand why, you evidently were trained and supported by the MASTER SCAB and back bitter Wendy K. Klein or Kay which evername she is going by currently.

Nancy, you knew all about Gracy, you seem to have a lot of time to participate in making sure the money other people earn by touring and booking for you does not stop . You started to protect that not even days after rons passing but literally hours. I kept my word with Ron and even after the falling out and my leaving I kept my silence about the assignment as promised to Ron. Once he had passed per our agreement (Ron ansdI ) I produced the assignment. As much as you loved Ron and you did and it was totally respected, you seem to have forgotten something since his passing.

Ron was a really good man and I ( all bullshit asid) am truly sorry that he and I were at odds when he passed. However, I feel certain he is in a place where he can eat freely, no more feeding tubes or throat stretching and finally at peace from disease. he deserves to be at peace.

MikeG


 

From: MikeG
September 18, 2021 at 8:53:13 PM EDT
To:
UtopiaArtists.com
Subject: Wendee ? Surprises Coming !!
Mike Green wrote; 
Wendee ?   Surprises Coming !!

MikeG

From: MikeG
September 18, 2021 at 8:53:13 PM EDT
To: UtopiaArtists.com
Subject: Wendee ? Surprises Coming !!

▶︎ Mike Green wrote; Wendee ?   Surprises Coming !!

MikeG


 

From: MikeG
September 18, 2021 at 3:41:55 PM EDT
To: UtopiaArtists.com, Nancy Bushy, MarsTalent.com
Subject: License and Complaints

▶︎ MikeG wrote; There were no records found matching the search criteria. If you suspect unlicensed activity may be occurring, please call 866-532-1440. You may also email ULA@myfloridalicense.com.

I guess someone will have to check further into this you would not be working without a license?

MikeG

From: MikeG
September 18, 2021 at 3:41:55 PM EDT
To: UtopiaArtists.com, Nancy Bushy, MarsTalent.com
Subject: License and Complaints

▶︎ Mike Green wrote; There were no records found matching the search criteria. If you suspect unlicensed activity may be occurring, please call 866-532-1440. You may also email ULA@myfloridalicense.com.

I guess someone will have to check further into this you would not be working without a license?

MikeG


 

From: MikeG
Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 8:08 AM
Subject: This Just In LOL
To: UtopiAartists.com, Paul Langan, Nancy Bushy

▶︎ MikeG wrote; Well they have already sent me the info your posting on the SITE LAUNCHING SOON. yOU KNOW EVEN SERVERS/HOSTS OFF SHORE ALTHOUGH THEY TRY TO REMAIN IN THE SHADOWS ARE EASILY LOCATED.

I have a new computer guy who is a forensic computer person he finds it all and guess what? He loves the band but knows its my trademark so he is working for free.

Keep busy guys youre going to need to be again once the new sites up my people who you can not block will still reprt every show and each venue will now get a letter from the attorneys not a C&D and legal opinion. So we will see also we will find out who licenses agents Wendy hold on its going to be a bumpy ride.  You could have saved all of your time and money or Nancys money by simply buying what you want from the owner.

MikeG

From: MikeG
Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 8:08 AM
Subject: This Just In LOL
To: UtopiAartists.com, Paul Langan, Nancy Bushy

▶︎ Mike Green wrote; Well they have already sent me the info your posting on the SITE LAUNCHING SOON. yOU KNOW EVEN SERVERS/HOSTS OFF SHORE ALTHOUGH THEY TRY TO REMAIN IN THE SHADOWS ARE EASILY LOCATED.

I have a new computer guy who is a forensic computer person he finds it all and guess what? He loves the band but knows its my trademark so he is working for free.

Keep busy guys youre going to need to be again once the new sites up my people who you can not block will still reprt every show and each venue will now get a letter from the attorneys not a C&D and legal opinion. So we will see also we will find out who licenses agents Wendy hold on its going to be a bumpy ride. You could have saved all of your time and money or Nancys money by simply buying what you want from the owner.

MikeG


 

From: MikeG
June 12, 2020 at 5:23 AM EDT
To: Ron Bushy Iron Butterfly Trademark Owner, Wendy, Kelly, Dave, Martin, Eric, Raymond
Subject: You We're In Iron Butterfly Not Her

▶︎ MikeG wrote; I really wish that you had never been sick. Because then I would feel it would be fair to kick your ass in person. You are a double dealing player with no guts of your own and are RULED by your wife. You were in the business not her. You were in Iron Butterfly not her.

MikeG

From: MikeG
Date: June 12, 2020 at 5:23 AM
To: Ron Bushy Iron Butterfly Trademark Owner, Wendy, Kelly, Dave, Martin, Eric, Raymond
Subject: You Were In Iron Butterfly Not Her
▶︎ Mike Green wrote; Really wish that you had never been sick. Because then I would feel it would be fair to kick your ass in person. You are a double dealing player with no guts of your own and are RULED by your wife. You were in the business not her. You were in Iron Butterfly not her
.

MikeG


 

 Dave Meros, IB Bass Player
Confirms Ron Bushy's Iron Butterfly Trademark Ownership, 2016 ™


Mike Green, X-Bongo Player
Confirms Ron Bushy's Iron Butterfly Trademark Ownership ™


Mike Green, 2016 Interview Excerpt
Confirms On SoundCloud That Ron Bushy's Own Iron Butterfly Trademark ™


Mike Green Offers Wendy 50% Of Nothing !
Confirms Wives Should Never Be Involved In The Band ™



 

LICENSING AGREEMENT

Hey Bongo Green...
What Happened to the 24 Month Licensing Part? You Lost It?

Oh That's Right! You turned it into a "Trademark Assignment To Good Old You", and Forged Ron Bushy's name on a document he never saw. Ouch! Then YOU conveniently stated "It was a Secret Agreement Between You & Ron... Namely for Ron to screw his Wife Nancy after he past away. Nice One Bongo! Guess that Bushy Family Trust that Ron & Nancy had Schreiber Trust Attorney's put together adding the Iron Butterfly Trademark was just another trick up Ron's sleeve to fool Nancy. Get ready for the Gray-Bar Hotel Bongo, at least there you'll get three meals...

Dude! Like Ray Weston wrote (also a spineless person with zero integrity, whom agreed to play drums in your so called new Iron Butterfly), Ray once wrote about you to everybody (multiple recipients received his thoughts); Ray wrote: "The guy (BongoG) is a Con-Artist and a Sociopath". Those were Ray's words...

*There is a reason this site was created. Ron requested it be built. He knew what "The Bongo" would try to do after he was gone. Ron was right! Ron setup email forwarding to multiple reciepients in 2014. The emails are now hitting the net from multiple sites. "What Goes Around Comes Around"

LICENSING AGREEMENT

This agreement is hereby entered into between the following parties, Ron Bushy and Michael Green. The purpose of the agreement is to set forth the terms and conditions required to obtain exclusive use of the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" for live musical performances both in the United States and abroad.
Ron Bushy represents that he is the sole and legal owner of the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" and that as such, he has the legal right to do as he pleases with regard to the name "IRON BUTTERFLY"
Ron Bushy has set forth the following requirements in order for Michael Green to use the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" these requirements are as follows:
Michael Green will:

1. Protect the integrity of the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" and do nothing intentionally to decrease the value of said name.
2. Provide Ron Bushy with all of the musical dates booked under the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" and to provide copies of the booking contracts to verify the amount to be paid per performance.
3. Form and utilize one single band to perform as "IRON BUTTERFLY" and not to use contract players on different dates, unless a band member is sick or unable to appear. A temporary replacement is acceptable under emergency circumstances.
4. To pay to Ron Bushy an amount equal to (15) % of the amount paid to the group for each and every PERFORMANCE up to the amount of TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS and (20) % of any amount over that amount, with a maximum payout of (20) % This amount is to be paid within (5) business days of the group being paid in full for their performance.
5. To pay said royalty by either a wire transfer or by mailing a certified or cashiers check to Ron Bushy when do under the terms of this agreement.
6. To communicate with Ron Bushy regarding any question he may have as to the performance of this agreement during normal business hours regarding "IRON BUTTERFLY" or any member of the group now being allowed to utilize the name "Iron Butterfly".
7. To notify Ron Bushy in writing of the names of each band member and any changes that may be made to the lineup provided to him.
8. That the current and tentative line up is as follows:

Mike Pinera: Lead Guitar and vocals
Mike Green: Percussion and vocals
Sean McNabb: Bass and vocals
Omar Martinez: Drums and vocals
Doug Ingle Jr.: Keyboards and vocals

In return, Ron Bushy agrees as follows:

1. To grants permission and exclusive use of the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" as indicated in the above paragraphs to Mike Green.
2. To make the use of the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" Exclusive to Mike Green and to not grant permission to, rent, or sell the name to any other party or parties during the entire course of this agreement for a minimum period of (24) month. Upon expiration of the (24) month period Ron Bushy at his discretion can continue the term of the agreement for an additional period of time to be agreed upon by all parties.
3. To communicate promptly with Mike Green regarding any matters related to the use of the name "IRON BUTTERFLY"
4. To not grant permission to any other party or parties to use the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" for any reason during the course of this agreement.
5. To not intentionally or maliciously withhold permission from Mike Green to proceed in any matter related to the use of the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" provided Mike Green performs under the terms of this agreement.
6. To not stop Mike Green from pursuing legal action against the administrator of the current "IRON BUTTERFLY" web site should said administrator in any way continue to imply or claim that he is in any way a part of, or member of "IRON BUTTERFLY" or should he in any way whatsoever defame or make any fictitious or derogatory statements or comments regarding “IRON BUTTERFLY” or any member of the group now being allowed to utilize the name “iron Butterfly”.
7. To support and confirm the fact that, Mike Green is the only person or persons granted commercial use of the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" and that Mike Green has the right to take legal action against any other party or parties to force said party(s) to cease and desist in using the name "IRON BUTTERFLY".
8. To act honestly and ethically with each other during the entire course of this agreement and further that this is the sole agreement granting permission for any other party or parties to utilize the name "IRON BUTTERFLY".
9. To not assign, rent, sell or in any way transfer his ownership of the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" to any other person or entity during the term of this agreement.
10. Ron Bushy is the legal domain owner of the "IRON BUTTERFLY" website and does and forever will control the content thereof. Ron Bushy must approve and has the final say of any and all content contained on said website. Mike green must obtain the written permission of Ron Bushy prior to utilizing the website to promote the "IRON BUTTERFLY" group represented in this agreement.
11. Ron Bushy is not barred from the use of the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" in anyway under the terms of this agreement as the legal owner of the name he holds and retains the rights to use the name "IRON BUTTERFLY" at any time without exclusion.

Signed and agreed this _______ day of September 2014 at
Los Angeles, California.
_________________________          _________________________
             Ron Bushy                                          Mike Green

Hits: 327

2 thoughts on “THE TRUTH MATTERS

  1. Iron Butterfly Fan - October 4, 2021

    A friend sent me the link to this web site. I’m so sad. RIP Ron
    Ron Bushy was a great drummer not to mention an original member of the band.

    Can’t believe what is going on here! One of my friends is a musician in the current Iron Butterfly lineup. He says this guy green has been sending emails to Ron’s wife and making threats to send people to her home, this while she’s most likely grieving the passing of her husband of fifty years. WTF.

    Some people are just so cruel.
    IB Fan

    RIP Ron Bushy

    1. Truth Matters - November 12, 2021

      Hello I.B. Fan,
      Thank you for your comments. All of us here at Truth Matters feel the same way.

      Feel free to pass on the link to the web site.

      Best,
      Truth

Leave a Reply

Scroll to top
error: Mike Green - A Sad Case Of Washed Up